Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Throwback Pic of Pedro Pascal in Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Fans Love It!

This message made me bisexual, a third joked. Heck, even Community's Ken Along reacted, sharing 4 red heart emojis underneath the throwback image.

What I simply located out-- that I am really thrilled around, and also I can't wait to obtain my phone back so that I can look it up myself-- is that Sarah Michelle Cellar remembers me, Pascal told Accessibility Hollywood (opens up in new tab) concerning the post. The Last of Us proceeds on Sunday, March 5 on HBO and HBO Max in the United States, and Sky Atlantic as well as NOW the complying with day in the UK. Make sure you never miss out on an episode by examining out our The Last of Us launch routine and also our malfunction of exactly how many episodes are in The Last of Us.

When #Mother fulfilled #Father, she captioned the breeze, which sees the fresh-faced pair providing each other concerned appearances. Back in 1999, Pascal played Eddie in Buffy's period 4 best, 'The Freshman'. Quickly after striking up a conversation with Buffy on their joint initial days at UC Sunnyvale, Eddie is struck by a team of bloodsuckers and transformed, sealing his fate when he faces the titular stake-wielder once more.

THAT WAS PEDRO?!?!!!!!???!! one ecstatic fan discussed the message, as another composed: Hullabaloo Darin and also the Seventh Sis hosted likely to senior high school with each other? That's awesome..

An article shared by Sarah Michelle (@sarahmgellar) (opens up in brand-new tab).

A photo posted by on.

What I just found out-- that I am very delighted about, as well as I angle wait to get my phone back to make sure that I can look it up myself-- is that Sarah Michelle Cellar remembers me, Pascal informed Access Hollywood (opens up in new tab) about the post. I want her to know that I bear in mind every minute of shooting that episode, as quick as it was. She was such a kind scene partner, as well as we had the best time. It was an extremely huge offer..

Cellar is presently starring in Wolf Pack, a supernatural teenager dramatization that airs every Thursday, solely on Paramount And also. The Last people continue Sunday, March 5 on HBO and HBO Max in the US, and also Sky Atlantic and NOW the following day in the UK. Make certain you never miss out on an episode by taking a look at our The Last of Us launch schedule as well as our breakdown of just how many episodes are in The Last of the United States.

Pedro

Lengthy before Pedro Pascal was looking after Grog on The Mandalorian or ferrying a young girl throughout an apocalyptic United States in The Last of Us, he was scrubbing shoulders with Sarah Michelle Cellar on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Recently reminded of the star's guest look on the '90s hit, Cellar took to Instagram to share an image from the episode-- and it's secure to state, the web enjoyed it.

Comments