My favorite hero comes from Hollow Knight and wants to kill me

My currently expected game is Hollow Knight: Silksong. This is not just because his predecessor was published in record time to one of my favorite games.

It is just as important: This time Hornnet will be the protagonist. She was previously a supporter of a little knight on his dangerous journey through the fallen kingdom hallownest. At least towards the end of the game. Before she wanted to spare him. But that's why I closed Hornet in my heart.

The Mieserte First Date ever

With our little knight we meet Hornet already very early in the game, in the thicket of the forest region Greenpath. Before she raises her the weapon converted needle against him, she says cryptically: "This old kingdom ... a bit terrible wait. I can smell it."

The next moment begins a difficult duel, because Hornet is so quick as aggressive - no comparison to the subtle tutorial bosses. I only narrow, with sweat on the forehead and raging heart. The stress beats quickly in curiosity. What should the attack? And what does "something terrible wait"?

Before the fight I stumbled aimlessly by Hallownest. I did not know why the kingdom is in ruins, as I came here and what is my job at all. Now my journey has at least a clear goal. I would like to see Hornet again and find answers.

I make a virtue from death

I start to inspect the last dusty, crumbling angle Hallownests, hoping to cross her way again.

I learn a bunch of new skills , like a double jump or a walljump. They allow me to enter unattainable areas so far and invite you to a second visit of well-known areas. Maybe I find other secrets there.

On top of that, I suggest with several difficult bosses and find mighty spells that dramatically increase my chances of survival in this dangerous world. I notice, Hollow Knight pulled me in his spell. Thanks to a woman who wants to kill me.

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization - Date Mechanics

Hornet is too proud to ask for help

My interest in Hornet drives me ahead. But in my heart, I finally close them as I finally resume them. Because with every other conversation becomes clear: she needs me, but refuses to ask for help.

Erik Grains @snoopykoira

Would not exist Breath of the Wild, Hollow Knight would definitely have been my game of 2017. Meanwhile, I wait a yearning on the publication date of the successor, Hollow Knight: Silksong, as to see my friend again after the pandemic (sorry!).

That's how it comes: During Hornets childhood, a mysterious infection Hallownest infested and now threatens to devour the ruins of the country. Hornet wants to protect your home, but it does not manage alone. With my help, it could succeed.

This realizes her after my victory in Greenpath. With her attack, she wanted to check if I had the strength to eradicate the infection and its root. Later we fight again, in the Acheren of Kingdom's Edge. Better safe than sorry.

That was worth it

I know, in real life it is a horrible property, so much stagger proudly to have Hornet. But I love it in video games. Other titles would probably have portrayed me early as strong heroes, which the population of the game world on knees begged to stop the threat of the world.

Raised Hornet. I have to prove to her in two hard duals that I can bear the responsibility for Hallownest's future and earn the hero role. Everything else would have contradicted her character.

You can not imagine my smile when I see Hornet after my 40-hour journey one last time and she says, "I am impressed, little spirit. You have taken over the burden of fate in the world and yet you have kept her." Never before, it was a compliment so worth being nearby.

This article is part of our hero * indoor theme week , which is still going on until 8 August 2021 and presented you daily exciting new articles around the topic of video game characters. All items about the hero * Interior theme week on time can be found here in the overview.

Comments